Please watch our video on how we are dealing with your safety and the covid-19 crisis in the clinic:
There will be a few changes to your appointment:
- Telephone screening before booking your appointment to ensure you are not high risk and are safe to attend
- We ask you to wear a face mask when attending
- Please only bring yourself and a contactless payment card
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arriving and leaving
- We will be wearing a face mask, gloves and apron and will be taking your temperature on arrival
- Please bring a towel to put over the wipeable plastic covers
- We will be disinfecting the clinic room and allowing 15 minutes between appointments
- Payments to be contactless or transfer online
We can still offer telephone appointments free of charge to anyone unable to attend the clinic or would like some advice.
We look forward to seeing you back in clinic soon!